Alloy wheel damage

Guyster1973uk

Jul 24, 2017
Got the wheel back mind u took them two hours to put my tyre back on to my original wheel . I’ll never use them again piss poor customer service

Stevan

Apr 8, 2017
Musselburgh
The last time I used them was under the 3 month warranty they said i had for a second hand Leon Mk1.
Water ingress, common issue - need to re-seal the inner door cards.
As it was under warranty I thought I'd let them do it.
Big mistake.
I discussed it with them and they agreed it could be the door card but would take a look and get it sorted.
Kept it for 2 days and all they did was cut 'V' shapes out of the door seals and filled the entire car with an inch of water, not just damp, literally water sitting above the carpet in all 4 foot wells.

With service like that there really is no point complaining, they are shite to the core.
I spent a day with all the carpets and underlay up with heaters to dry out, then sealed the door cards myself with bathroom sealant.

Guyster1973uk

Jul 24, 2017
The last time I used them was under the 3 month warranty they said i had for a second hand Leon Mk1.
Water ingress, common issue - need to re-seal the inner door cards.
As it was under warranty I thought I'd let them do it.
Big mistake.
I discussed it with them and they agreed it could be the door card but would take a look and get it sorted.
Kept it for 2 days and all they did was cut 'V' shapes out of the door seals and filled the entire car with an inch of water, not just damp, literally water sitting above the carpet in all 4 foot wells.

With service like that there really is no point complaining, they are shite to the core.
I spent a day with all the carpets and underlay up with heaters to dry out, then sealed the door cards myself with bathroom sealant.

Bloody hell! that’s as bad as the dealings I’ve had with them . I’ve read some of the horror story’s on other forums their deffo shady and love to cut corners . u don’t expect that **** from a large franchise

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.