tyre pressure range for cupra 300

garry H bird

Oct 27, 2015
good morning guys and girls
can any body give any info on correct tyre pressures to use on the cupra 300 19" wheel
as the door info seems to high to me any good advice i would be grateful for

cheers GHB

umasood90

Feb 13, 2018
What does the door say?

Also, what's your driving style like, typical how many people/how much weight in the car?

garry H bird

Oct 27, 2015
Hi ye buddy mainly me driving some times a mate or my wife in
door is asking 41psi front 39 rear thats for 3 people may be some luggage also
cheers ghb

umasood90

Feb 13, 2018
Hi ye buddy mainly me driving some times a mate or my wife in
door is asking 41psi front 39 rear thats for 3 people may be some luggage also
cheers ghb

I would go with these, they sound about right. If anything put a couple psi less in each tyre and see how the steering feels.

hellooo

Nov 2, 2014
The steering in my ST 290 DSG is very sensitive to front tyre pressure. Anything above 39psi with normal passenger load makes the steering feel twitchy at speed. Rear doesn't make too much difference, so tend to run 39 all round. Recommended is 39/38 front/rear according to filler flap. Tyre wear seems even after 10k miles too.

Benmac

Jan 7, 2018
The steering in my ST 290 DSG is very sensitive to front tyre pressure. Anything above 39psi with normal passenger load makes the steering feel twitchy at speed. Rear doesn't make too much difference, so tend to run 39 all round. Recommended is 39/38 front/rear according to filler flap. Tyre wear seems even after 10k miles too.

Yes, my 300 seems very sensitive to it too, more than I'm used to on this type of car but fair enough.

Mine had been feeling a little odd for a couple of days this week and last night the pressure warning sounded. Checked it and the suspect tyre (front right) was at 30psi. Pumped it up and all good again. Checked it for evidence of what might be causing a slow puncture but nothing I could see.

LouG

Dec 1, 2017
Nelson, New Zealand
Sticker says 39/35 up to three occupants, I'm running 40/36. I want as much steering response as I can get without ruining the ride. I got a bit spoilt with the GT86 steering.

silles

May 4, 2017
what about 2-3 person and high speeds? I'm driving through Germany next month and hoping to have some fun on the Autobahn :)
No crazy speeds but won't be sticking to 70 mph for sure :drive1:

Bart300

Jun 25, 2018
HP19
what about 2-3 person and high speeds? I'm driving through Germany next month and hoping to have some fun on the Autobahn :)
I do have in my 300 38psi on all four tyres.
Germany few months back gave me top speed of 164 mph (263 kmh) :cheeky:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.