Scotland
The must be a reason why i appear to be the only one to get this every 2 days
#
2012-06-21_21-47-29_507.jpg

cel light

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
I get it every couple of days lol it clears itself, comes back a couple days later, and round and round we go lop

dandanibiza

May 7, 2012
Hi,

Just done and my ibiza fr has lost all boost, basically its gone into limp mode.. I havnt got a boost gauge so do i only have to put the 1 vac line from the dv to the inlet manifold?

Thanks
Danny

Noone

The 2 vac lines on top Right of the intake manifold go to
- FPR
- Diverter

Is this how yours is connected? Can you take a photo?

Last edited by a moderator:

dandanibiza

May 7, 2012
Can't at the minute.. Yeah I've got 2 vac lines on the inlet but I've got rid of all that crap on top so I've run the new vac line from the dv to the inlet..

i havnt got the boost gauge so no t piece

Noone

-tried to upload a photo with markups, can't as I only have 4 posts-

if you remove the spaces from the following and post with the image tags, its the image

http://i616.photobucket.com/albums/tt241/nooneGTI/2vaclines.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dandanibiza

May 7, 2012
Yeah mine looks the same but I'm still have boost issues, its constantly going in and out, it was doing this before the bypass anyway, maybe a boost leak somewhere.

Heres mine anyway

2012-09-11152655.jpg

Should I put some sort of clip around the blue vac pipe to stop it coming off or will it be ok like that?

Last edited:

Noone

Cable ties work fine at both ends of the vac lines.

You don't have any resistors in your plugs?

vac line routing looks fine.

If you already had boost issues, I don't think that this is the issue for the boost. check all your vac lines for a break, scan your car, may show you whats happening.

dandanibiza

May 7, 2012
Yeah I've added he resistors but still having the same issues..

Where does everyone put the plugs once the resistors are in, mine are just sitting on top of the engine and.get pretty hot!

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
I still get it to date every couple days. Keep a vagcom in the car to clear it when it comes on

wazza16

Mr.Waz
Aug 19, 2010
Arbroath
ive got a similiar boost issue, valves bypassed, SAI bypassed, been stage 2 mapped by big fish tuning and SAI mapped out, what i get is 1.5bar boost peak then drops to a bar then up to 1.4 then down to 1 bar then by around 5000rpm it will hold about 0.7bar which is a total pain!! it should peak around 1.5 and hold around 1.2bar to redline! any ideas? boost leak, MAF etc??

car is off the road for winter but im wanting to sort this issue before its back on the road in april!

Thanks.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.