SORTED , From Spain Ibiza Mk3 Radio DIN Conversion

m15try_1

Feb 25, 2004
Swindon
Visit site
here's mine i done, gona make you lot jealous
Picture028.jpg

Picture030.jpg

it aint easy, and are never do it again.

tommycuup's

i had this done but it was similar to Barrys one with the bottons taken out etc. however, the circuitry was bodged and it shorted out making none of the screen or air con controls work! they are going to pay for me to have it redone elsewhere.

is there a place in the South East that could do this work or someone who knows of anyway in the UK - sending it to Spain seems a little bit pointless.

nads

I have a friend who does the conversion. He has done 2 already and I am waiting until payday to buy a new H/U so he can do mine.

He said he will gladly do it for anyone as long as the price is right.

In the Barnsley area. PM me for more details.

FAO: Mods or Admin. Sorry if this against the rules but I figured there are so many people pining for this mod then why not offer the service. Once again... Sorry if it against the rules. I will understand if it gets deleted.

jism

hi this is to barry wiv the silver cupra..how did you get that tape conversion as ive binn lookin everywhere for one and cant find 1..as my lil 1.4 ibiza has that but wiv the crap tape player..email bk as soon as poss mate..ta

fazel_z87

Car audio

Hi, i own a seat ibiza mk3 and i'm already struggling to deal with just listening to the radio, ive bought a sub and amp package online but i've been told the head unit cant be changed; ...what do i do? HELP!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.