Ultimate Dubs 2013

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Neither is mine mate, but it's no worse than some of the other club stand cars I saw there last year!

And if oyu decide to go the car parks around the main arena are chocca with modded VAG cars anyway.

what do i have to do for paymetn to you etc mate and what does that get me lol sorry to be a pain

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
if only i had somewhere to wash and polish the car i would definatly go but dont think it would happen..

That's what spray bottles were invented for!

yeah man..wel i just had a look and it will be about 3hours drive so maybe ill consider it with the diesal lol...... i feel abit happier now id be very happy to met up at the services if that would be ok then all head into together

Yeah mate it'll be well worth it, and I'd be at the services for about 8am for anyone who wants to meet up. Might be best doin that anyway as then we can organise tickets/passes and stuff.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
That's what spray bottles were invented for!

Yeah mate it'll be well worth it, and I'd be at the services for about 8am for anyone who wants to meet up. Might be best doin that anyway as then we can organise tickets/passes and stuff.

thats ok mate where abouts in the services will u be please look out for me incase i miss u ill prob have to leave about 5-5.30am lol...what can i do about payment for my ticket and pass

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
I'll be in the Travelodge car park just behind the petrol station, I imagine there will be a fair few guys there then as well! PM me your details if you haven't already mate and then PayPal for however many tickets you need to [email protected]. They will then send out the passes and tickets near to the show date and I'll meet up with everyone to sort these out :)

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Ultimatedubs 2013

I'll be there either way,would be nice to be on the club stand but if i don't i will definatley pop over and have a chat with you guys:D

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
I'll be there either way,would be nice to be on the club stand but if i don't i will definatley pop over and have a chat with you guys:D

Awesome mate, will be good to see you either way! And if you wanted to meet up before hand you'd be more than welcome :)

how much do i send you for the ticket and pass etc

You have PM! Cheers for sending your details mate.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Updated Details
-----------------------------
BOLD=details given

1. DGJDrummer
2. t.oldaker
3. seatleon2012 (PAID)
4. k1fro
5. Matt V5 (PAID)
6. mk4 cupra

RESERVES

7. goldie74

8. Lodey23

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
wikid mate im all excited now i feel like a kid again haha.. ill prob get there early like 7.30 lol knowing me, ill defo give u a buzz when i get there so i know where to find u

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise