MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Dyno2012

Nov 4, 2017
I'm from Dorchester, Dorset. Think I'm gonna hire a car and leave it at a department up their. £80 for car and a bit of fuel but not sure I can stand the train, mine was build week 5. £1.50 a mile delivery otherwise!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm in Dorchester too, see you around in my grey ST from March :)

Dyno2012

Nov 4, 2017
I'll be in my silver 5 door

A chunk of me wishes I'd gone for 5 door as lighter but the ST was a bit cheaper oddly on the PCH deal I got (FWD manual) and I have a bike. Will be sprightly enough I am sure!

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
A chunk of me wishes I'd gone for 5 door as lighter but the ST was a bit cheaper oddly on the PCH deal I got (FWD manual) and I have a bike. Will be sprightly enough I am sure!
I've gone manual and also already have an estate car but personally I think the st is the best looking of them all. I've a yamaha mt-10 for my summer ride

Dyno2012

Nov 4, 2017
I've gone manual and also already have an estate car but personally I think the st is the best looking of them all. I've a yamaha mt-10 for my summer ride

Mine's a mountain bike, hence the estate! That mt-10 looks a beast.

KGoogle

Jan 7, 2018
I'm also picking mine up from Warrington :D 160 miles for me, drive home will be nice

Last edited:

CDiver

Feb 2, 2018
My Mystery Blue SC 300 turned up on Wednesday, it's my first seat and I am blown away with how much I like it. I keep finding excuses to drive it! A good waxing did wonders for the paint. Got the digital dash as well which I wasn't expecting.

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
My Mystery Blue SC 300 turned up on Wednesday, it's my first seat and I am blown away with how much I like it. I keep finding excuses to drive it! A good waxing did wonders for the paint. Got the digital dash as well which I wasn't expecting.
Very nice, still waiting for a build week on mine. Was estimated for July

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Pedrocks

Feb 2, 2018

got any pics? interested to see the colour

PEBCAK

Sep 4, 2017
Long time lurker but I have just had a call to say my car should land in the UK on the 21st. Build week was 5 and I ordered back in September.

Per

Dec 19, 2017
Mine is a Cupra ST 3O0 4drive. Build week 2 and sitting at the dealers as of last week. Agreed pick up on 2nd March.

PEBCAK

Sep 4, 2017
Seat Warrington too I may ring them if I havnt heard anything by the end of the week.

I have been dealing with Phil and he was off last week. He was returning my call.

Who knows we might meet on collection day. What did you order?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise