Anyone ordered yet?

alanplum

Jul 16, 2017
Not for me.

Kesey keyless entry engine start button on left too. If I move it to the right it leaves a gaping hole!

I think the buttons are slightly tapered to each side too so prob won't fit

rustyd0g

Jul 31, 2017
Edinburgh
I didn't order LED lights on my FR 115 and I've been curious about what the standard DRLs look like when lit. The cars at my local dealership all had LED headlights fitted so i couldn't see the standard lights in person. It's been quite difficult to track down a picture as all the cars in promo pics and all the cars shown on review sites seem to have LED lights fitted. I found a couple of pictures on Facebook just in case anyone is interested: imageshack.com/a/img922/589/tdf4Bv.jpg / imageshack.com/a/img922/1372/3yk1UP.jpg (You'll need to copy and paste as I don't have permission to post an image link on the forum yet)

Last edited:

Zen

Aug 14, 2017
I've ordered an FR 95 in Mystery Blue. Hoping to pick it up early September.

ORRIGS

Aug 17, 2017
Ordered a FR 115 in Mystery Blue with most of the options, was told delivery date for November after ordering in July so hopefully a 12-14 week wait. Heard nothing from seat since the purchase though which is concerning..

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Lots of people on here "Pull the Trigger" on car deals.

Are you all Elvis (known for shooting both his Cadillac and Pantera)?

Have you ever fired a gun?

The salesman isn't going to like it.

GaryWatt

Jun 26, 2017
Aberdeen, Scotland.
Hello all, my delivery must be pretty close (1 week?) Had to pick registration number today and visit early next week to sort out some paperwork. Getting a little excited now :)

Regards

Gary

GaryWatt

Jun 26, 2017
Aberdeen, Scotland.
Hello all

Yes, take delivery next Monday. There was a desire red in the showroom and colour looks fantastic. The only FR they had was the blue one with the 18" alloys. If not the red I would have taken the blue. Looks classy. Glad I chose the 18". Look good in the black/silver.

GaryWatt

Jun 26, 2017
Aberdeen, Scotland.
Hello all

Picked up the car, love it, nice colour and looks good with the 18" wheels.
Unfortunately cannot post a pic as I have not made the minimum number of posts :)

Gary

alanplum

Jul 16, 2017
Annoying.

It won't even let you post URLs either until 15.

Seems really silly.

Did you get Kessy keyless entry? I'm keen to see photos of the button for confirmation of its location.

rustyd0g

Jul 31, 2017
Edinburgh
Yep it's a bit annoying but it does help to stop spam. I may or may not be posting this to hit the threshold ;) Gary, what other options are on your car?

Last edited:

GaryWatt

Jun 26, 2017
Aberdeen, Scotland.
Hello

Totally understand the comment about spam. If having a threshold for posts then I am all for it.

Didn't opt for much but basically Desire Red, 115 PS, 18" alloys, LED Lights. Did also request red calipers but as I mentioned before I got a call from Seat to say the option is no longer available in the UK.

The red is a little darker that I thought. Some of the pics online have the colours enhanced. Was dull with lots of rain today but could look a lot different in the sunshine.

alanplum

Jul 16, 2017
That certainly does look good in red. I ordered the black, purely because the pana sunroof blends in. I assume your buttons are on the left of the gear knob and not the right?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.