Mk4 Suspension

RichieRich

Mk4 Golf GT TDi
Sep 17, 2005
Oxfordshire :)
www.bebo.com
simon there is someone that has fitted a Fabia Vrs rear antiroll bar but for the likes of me i cant remember were or who it was you could try to search... i think it made the ibiza oversteer a bit but so do my proxies at higher than normal speeds.....

G!zmond0

In what way exactly do you think it's helping?except safty measures
Do you have one mounted?
Have you ever drove a car that has one?

gazjones

how many people have the rear strut brace i know there was a group buy on it but that was a long time ago. i know spaniels has one in just wondering where you can get one from now? and anyone got a link to the gb thread on the rear strut brace

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
how many people have the rear strut brace i know there was a group buy on it but that was a long time ago. i know spaniels has one in just wondering where you can get one from now? and anyone got a link to the gb thread on the rear strut brace

I ran the GB. There was only a set number ever made.

I'll have a look through my email when I get home and if I find his email address Ill pass it on to you. You could maybe get him to knock you up one or maybe another GB.

gazjones

right ill email him and see if he is willing to make some more up think it was around £60 last time

orange

Jun 9, 2006
New Upgrade:) .

pfx.jpg

Powerflex PFF85-201 (front wishbone front bush).
Seat Cupra (front wishbone rear bush).

Better turn-in, better and much more precise handling.

In conclusion, totally approved:funk: .

Ibiza_Lee

Hi guys. I own a 56plate Ibiza FR and i am looking for some coilovers.

Can anybody recomend a decent set?
How does it affect the handling?
And what sort of price will i be looKing at?

Cheers for everyones time in advance.:)

Small

Aug 23, 2003
Bournemouth
Visit site
Hi orange, i just carried out the same upgrade. I agree that it makes the turn in feel sharper and the car more 'connected' to the road. The only downside is increased road vibration as the old spaced bushed seemed to absorb it as well as a harder ride in general.

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
REAR ANTI ROLL BAR

Anybody got one on Ibiza or Vrs??
Can you comment on how good/bad they are?
Worth £200?

I'm after one from Jabbasport and was hoping some other people on here are so maybe we can get a discount if we have numbers interested?

If yes i'll put a thread up for number of people interested... :clap:

gazjones

i know some on fitting one soon so ill ask what its like is allot though better looking second hand personally but not many second hand ones about

orange

Jun 9, 2006
I will receive mine tomorrow (not Jabbasport though). Then I will post details on the behaviour.

:)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.