Sppedo in cupra, 150?!?!?

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
ohh soz that's right the "PRIVATE" road that runs along the side of the mad mile:D :D

pete it's a small dual carridge way between the monkton and st nicholas roundabouts.

but of course it is private:D :D

Big Steve

It's the road where all the mad people live...and it's a mile long of course!

biggrin3.gif

Big Pete

Oh, thats where i left lots of brake pad the other night trying to keep up with Big Steve! and a fair bit of rubber.

roly

midnightmotors.net
Jan 2, 2002
Midnight Motors Workshop
i havn't seen any people that live down there :) :) mayb im not lookin hard enuff !!

what do ur cars look like ?

just so i know who 2 keep an eye out 4 when im out n about l8r :cool:

Big Pete

Steves got a Terzo 3 scoobie, Gold wheels 17's. Ive got a black totally standard looking 20Vt. Keep an eye out for steve he's a nutter in his scoobie.

woody_yeehaa

Tarmac Surfer
Jan 8, 2002
Ramsgate
Visit site
looks like we have ourselve's a street race!!

the fast and furious comes to mind!!

i mate of mine has a MK2 GT MR2, have to bring him along!!

the fuzz round thanet drive diesel 306's! shouldnt cause much of a problem!!! (unless they have something quick i dont know about!)

definatly have to sort something out, nova boys r gettin a bit annoying! maybe a mass exodus to mac-d's one night!?!?!? i can see them now!

Big_A_Cupra20vt

Jan 4, 2007
margate
dunno how old this post is but i fancy a bit of mad mile fun (silver 20vt) only problem is bloody clutch pedal broke (****ing stupid bit of white plastic and a crappy peice of metal snapped will be back out and about when i work out how to get it fixed.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.