Darkside Developments

munch8987

Hey all,

I'm yet to get my Leon tdi, but have been looking around at performance bits for the car, so gives me enough time to save and convince the missus.
Have been looking on the darkside development website and they do a fair amount of bits for the pd engines

But after doing a search on here, nothing comes up about them

So just wondering if anyone has used them, what are they like and overall, what are peoples opinion on prices?

Thanks in advance
Ben

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
Speak to the high power diesel owners on here and they'll all think highly of them.

I do, great guys, good products especially the Q7 bespoke turbo kits with braided hoses and tubular custom manifolds.

Leon2012

Jan 24, 2012
Hi there,

RyanP is the owner of Darkside Developments, and is well known on tdiclub.com. He's a good vendor and is the most cutting-edge VAG TDI retailer in the UK.

If you are looking for some serious diesel power then check out some of the products on his website, including GTB turbos and Bosio racing injectors, etc.

Aug 19, 2007
East Yorkshire
Can only echo the above really. You wont go wrong with Ryan's parts.

Only really one reason you dont see much mention of him on here, and thats the fact not many people on here really know a lot about TDI tuning. You'll also find if a lot of people seem to go with crap "reputable" tuners, just because they are cheaper.

Darksides parts come at a cost, but you get what you pay for. Top quality parts, that are proven to make good power.

Seatmann

Rough around the edges
Sep 16, 2010
Scotlanda
Did you check out his Jetta? Awesome machine, he ships a lot of parts to the states too. As said above he's on the tdiclub a fair bit, you should have a browse and see what some of that lot get upto lol, some are just nuts :D
As for Ryan, yeh sound guy, always helpful and well respected in the tuning world.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise