iPod Cable with Combined USB Aux Option

TopManTaz

Anyone else experienced problems browsing media using the wire? At first i could browse through my playlist then i couldn't after a while, though my phone charged..

Anyone know if a wire for iphone5 can be found, i've tried searching but no luck.

TopManTaz

Cheers Alphabravo and Adam, already been through a wire for iphone4.. looking for a replacement now so i can use iphone5 now or may just end up keeping an ipod in the car

Fourbears

Jul 15, 2013
I have got the BMW cable for mine, it works apart from if you use the steering wheel controls to scroll through tracks, it will display the track name etc of the one playing but when it automatically goes to the next track, the previous track name is still displayed. Once that track has played it will then display teh correct name. Anyone experienced this at all? I am using an Ipod Nano 4th gen.

dabodude

So I got this cable on 2012 from amazon.co.uk
amazon.co.uk gp product B0057VFHNM ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

But now that I got an iPhone 5s, I had to buy a converter to charge it.

However, now it seems like it's demanding more power than the charger can provide since it's disconnecting from the power at random times when I have a GPS app (Waze) and Google Play app.

Have you experienced any of these?

theexcorcist

May 11, 2014
Bristol
i phone usb

hmm. i don't have the phone, only got an iPod nano (4th gen i think) not really too bothered about the charging, altho it is a plus. It does say for ipods after 2004, which mine is but who knows! Might give it a go, can always resell. For 20quid its a bargain to the Seat one!

I had loads of problems syncing so I just purchased a 20 gb micro usb dongle poped that in with a whole load of music on it problem solved all for £20 quid or there abouts no leads all over the show either :rofl: