Brief Oil Pressure Gauge & Voltmeter Installation Instructions

Deleted member 12147

How important is oil pressure to oil temp? Would it be worth getting an oil pressure gauge aswell? Also what temp should the guage read before i start booting it? 80-> 90 degrees?

Last edited by a moderator:

nell

Thanks for the guide, top man!!:clap:
Fitted mine yesterday with auto meter sender that went straight into thread for blanking plug.
Had to get a allen key socket to rachet to loosen plug, was too tight for standard allen key to undo.

nutzu

Nov 5, 2009
ROMANIA , GL
i want to mount a mecanical boost gauge but i can't find any hole in the firewall so i can wire the silicone house from admision to the boost gauge . can anyone show me a picture or something where to wire it ? thanks ( i have a seat cordoba coupe tdi from 2000 , same as ibiza from 2000-2002 )

Last edited:

crossedmike

I lOve the search button saved me writing the question how to wire and attatch a oil pressure gauge ;) haha

OrcaGti

Jul 8, 2007
Inverness
Hey guys got one myself, found the nut on the oil filter housing, am I right in saying its an 8 mil Allen key nut, if so my pressure sensor with adaptor to fit the thread mentioned about does not fit? Aldo the Allen key nut has what looks like a pipe with an o on the end of it connecting it lol, does anyone have a picture of the correct place to fit this on the Ayp engine, already got the oil temp in the sump! Cheers guys!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.