best place for Revo

wrc

May 1, 2005
TAMWORTH
hi all:
this might have been asked before, i have done a search, but can't find anything.
need to no where the best place to have the revo fitted to my car, for the Midlands area.
i,m in Tamworth staffs.
all help & comments on the best company please.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
TBH, they're all pretty much the same now anyway. With Revo you've got the ease of switching it on and off using a SPS switch and CC you can get it tweaked to your car's spec with stage 2. It all depends what you want out of a remap other than the obvious increase in power.

T. Spark

You can switch Custom Code on and off with a VAG COM cable and software too!

AlphaMale

Apr 28, 2005
Cardiff
mrcoyote said:
With Revo you've got the ease of switching it on and off using a SPS switch and CC you can get it tweaked to your car's spec with stage 2.

Don't forget you can do this with Revo too! I like Revo but I would consider Jabba too as they get your car on the rollers etc and get it nice and smooth - but this will come at a price.

I have a FMIC and KO3s to put on my car soon then it'll be remapped by Revo to use these components to it's full potential. As soon as I get a little more money in the jar I will be opting for a DP / Race cat / 3" cat back system ... and a trip to Revo again :D

I had my remap by Powermap in Bristol.

Alpha

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
dont forget apr too

ive had both and revo works for me :)

apr is good and smooth too

never driven a cc'd car to tell the difference, or jabba for that matter

go with your gut feeling and not the ill informed BS of some people