millers additive

strugers1

lol no honest i am not lying at all i get 10mpg more with it, less smoke, and 500miles to a tank without it i get less mpg and can only get 450miles per tank no matter hpw i rive its crazy!!

ChrisGTL

'Awesome' LCR225
Nov 17, 2007
Huddersfield
lol no honest i am not lying at all i get 10mpg more with it, less smoke, and 500miles to a tank without it i get less mpg and can only get 450miles per tank no matter hpw i rive its crazy!!

Well, glad its working well for you.

How many miles has your engine done in total before you tried the Millers?

Also, how many miles have you done using the Millers?

Husbandofstinky

Out from the Wilderness
Nov 8, 2007
Temperate Regions
Always been happy with the stuff, plus 2mpg and smoother running. Any more bhp I wouldn't know.

To me Shell normal derv plus millers = V Power or thereabouts. I wouldn't waste Millers with V Power.

strugers1

chris no i have not notice my turbo sounding any different to be honest its just on its way out anyway lol hense why i going bt next week
also my car one 20k when i bout it and starte using millars at 40k ish and now its done 51k
whys that anyway mate??

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Strugers get rid of that stupid "must be pushing 200bhp" you dont gain power over night :lol:

I told you its torque curves over the range no peak figures.

strugers1

you have seen my power graph lol its pants
my mates ibiza has 187bhp from4-4.7k his graph is actually excellent lol
my car just has brute force i think
anyway only 8 ays and big turbo power lol

brad1

you have seen my power graph lol its pants
my mates ibiza has 187bhp from4-4.7k his graph is actually excellent lol
my car just has brute force i think
anyway only 8 ays and big turbo power lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol: brute force, shut up you woman lol, listen to maz haha

ill agree with strugers1 though, ive been back using it for past couple of weeks, and the engine is much smoother and quieter on idle compared to when i wasnt using it, with millers its like hard to notice it when you use it, but when you stop using it, you can really feel the difference

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.