Snow foam lance?

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
buy cheap buy twice......

you'll only ever buy it once, so buy the right one rather than try to do with a cheap never as good one.

Couldn't agree more with that, it's false economy to buy cheap knock off stuff that never lasts the distance.. I bought the snow foam attachment for myself last week which cost me £45, yeah it's expensive but it does the job right and I won't need to buy it again, plus you can feel it's made well and is very strong.

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
im not overly convinced by the 'snow foam' craze.

i have tried and tried and tried with it and in my opinion its a waste of time.

Adam R

Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
well i was informed that it would soften / remove quite a bit of the traffic film build up on the car.

I did as i was told with reccomended amounts, even putting more in than i should and it foamed loads and once left for 5 - 10 min, came back to wash off and see what it had done and to be honest it had not shifted anything...

so i went back to the good old 2 bucket and mitt method!

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Have to say it doesn't take everything off the car but then again I never expected it to do that, just get rid of the worst of the surface grime and make the rest easier to shift when I came to shampoo the car, my first experience with it was pretty good, maybe you were expecting too much?

If you don't like it then maybe you could do a deal with ben-ducky for your attachment lol ;)

Adam R

Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
yes i probably was expecting too much, but never mind eh!

i found a new solution that works really well in the foam lance that i use now.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Fair play dude, it's usually the way that what one person raves about someone else thinks is garbage, good work on finding an alternative method though :)

ASH-FR550

a bloke form work just got a karcher snow lance and a tub of solution for about £50 form ebay. he said it was the cheapest he could find on the net.

Might be worth a look

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.