SeatCupra.net INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

ChrisKnottIns

Forum Sponsor
Sep 8, 2008
Hastings, East Sussex
It’s fair to say premiums are increasing this year due to the increased cost of claims rather than the increased number of claims and these premium increases are imposed on us by the insurers.

Even though there is obviously negative reaction to this, our renewal retention rate has only dropped by 5% from 81% to 76% so it seems that approximately 3 out of every 4 people still renew with us.

I’m also hoping that after a period of time (such as 12 months or so), the criteria will be relaxed somewhat but we will see.

george130

Mar 6, 2008
Norfolk
Thanks to the staff at Chris Knott, even though they couldn't beat my current quote, they were very honest and did try their best. Will definitely try again next year.

johnp2

do you cover OL postcodes in rochdale ? it a very big area OL

ChrisKnottIns

Forum Sponsor
Sep 8, 2008
Hastings, East Sussex
Hi

Again we see the media talking about the premium increases which seem to be affecting nearly everyone.
Here is the latest article from this weeks’ Daily Mail - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-expect-double-digit-hikes-car-insurance.html

For years, our scheme insurers tended to avoid these increases when all around we were hearing of price jumps.

However, fortunately, we are still writing plenty of business even though these increases have been imposed nationally. I still see on forums that our insurance scheme is making savings for forum users (and some large – a £200 saving was quoted on one forum this week!

Therefore, I’d encourage you to call us for a quotation if your renewal is due within the next 21 days or so. You will also be able to take up our competitively priced full UK breakdown cover at £54.50. Please just ask my colleague when you ring for a quote.

The new criteria of not accepting any bhp increase mods by more than 20bhp does affect some on the forum but we are still busy though we’re sorry that this precludes some from getting a quote from us.

Please ring 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 and quote the club reference number found in my signature.

ChrisKnottIns

Forum Sponsor
Sep 8, 2008
Hastings, East Sussex
Hi there
Just to let you know our offices are still open despite the amount of snow we’ve had.
Some of us, like myself, are snowed in but half the staff are working.

0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477

XPC91

Sep 14, 2010
Helensburgh
Wouldn't insure me through their CXOC (Xsara) scheme, so not even gonna try the SCN scheme... not due till next september anyway... by which point I'll be 20, hopefully 3 years NCB and no points....

ChrisKnottIns

Forum Sponsor
Sep 8, 2008
Hastings, East Sussex
CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS
Christmas Eve 24th December - 28th December - CLOSED
Wednesday 29th December - 9am to 5pm
Thursday 30th December - 9am to 5pm
New Year's Eve 31st December - 3rd January - CLOSED
Tuesday 4th January - 9am to 5pm

ChrisKnottIns

Forum Sponsor
Sep 8, 2008
Hastings, East Sussex
Hi
There has been a lot of talk about people being charged for putting winter tyres on their cars.

Can I just say to save any uncertainty we will not charge for anyone doing this though you do have to notify us if you add them?

May I also wish you all a very Happy Christmas and peaceful New Year.

Chuggy

Sep 6, 2009
Driffield
Well I've just been turned down because I'm not 30... WTF... Im 27 and I've had performance cars since I was 18, what a joke I'll just stick with aviva what will insure me no problem. What's the point in been on here is there actully anyone insured with these lot because everyone seems to be turned down all the time, and some are over 30 aswell. Lol

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise