Phone won't connect anymore

Cna1t

Jul 8, 2015
Hi

Help needed please, I've got a Leon Mk2 2008 2.0 tdi stylance with sat/nav and been using the Bluetooth for my phone for 10 months with no bother, then wednesday after using it all morning it connected then disconnected a few times and now doesn't do anything. I also noticed that the car was slow to start both yesterday and this morning so I don't know if that's connected
Help as I use my hands free for work

Thanks

Cna1t

Jul 8, 2015
Hi

Help needed please, I've got a Leon Mk2 2008 2.0 tdi stylance with sat/nav and been using the Bluetooth for my phone for 10 months with no bother, then wednesday after using it all morning it connected then disconnected a few times and now doesn't do anything. I also noticed that the car was slow to start both yesterday and this morning so I don't know if that's connected
Help as I use my hands free for work

Thanks

Just to add to it the battery was flat this morning and when I locked the car the radio came on??? A message has flagged up saying AFS has stopped working

Any ideas

Cheers

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Best posting this in the Leon Mk2 section bud, you are more likely to get an answer there, this section is for problems with the forum and using it. On the face of it , sounds like your battery is fubar'd , but I'm sure someone with far more knowledge than me will confirm what the issue is.
Good luck! :)

Cna1t

Jul 8, 2015
Morning,

I did wonder why nobody was replying!! (I am a technophobe though) I am struggling finding the new post button though

Thanks for the heads up

Cna1t

Jul 8, 2015
Scrub that just gone into mk2 Leon and new post was righ there!!! Said I was a technophobe

Thanks again

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members