Airbag sensors

Markdj22

Jun 27, 2016
Can anyone tell me where the airbag sensors are on a seat Leon mk1 fr 05 plate. It's the one on the passenger side and somewhere on the drivers side as I'm getting 2 error codes come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Markdj22

Jun 27, 2016
Side air bags are in the seat. Check connection and reset the fault..see if it comes back.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The error codes I'm getting are 01222 and 01221 so r they in the seat or under it somewhere?

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
I swapped out my leather seats for Bora ones last month and the connection is under the seat. Module is probably there to but I didn't look too much. I know if you remove the seat ie disconnect the seat connection WITHOUT disconnecting the battery first you will get these code's. Has the seats been removed or this just all of a sudden popped up. Kids messing about where they shouldn't be?
I'd...
Disconnect the battery unplug and plug back in both seat connections, reconnnect the battery, reset code and test.

Markdj22

Jun 27, 2016
I swapped out my leather seats for Bora ones last month and the connection is under the seat. Module is probably there to but I didn't look too much. I know if you remove the seat ie disconnect the seat connection WITHOUT disconnecting the battery first you will get these code's. Has the seats been removed or this just all of a sudden popped up. Kids messing about where they shouldn't be?
I'd...
Disconnect the battery unplug and plug back in both seat connections, reconnnect the battery, reset code and test.

No mate the seats haven't been removed the light just came on randomly. Can u get to the connections without removing the seats? Just wondering if something has got under the seat without me realising.

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Yes you can, move seat forward and look for cable's.
Seat are pretty easy to remove.

Remember the battery info,
me personally I wouldn't mess with the seat air bag cables WITHOUT discounting the battery first.

Safety first and all that.

Markdj22

Jun 27, 2016
Yes you can, move seat forward and look for cable's.
Seat are pretty easy to remove.

Remember the battery info,
me personally I wouldn't mess with the seat air bag cables WITHOUT discounting the battery first.

Safety first and all that.

Ok mate thanks for the info I'll try have a look the weekend.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.