Girling 280mm front caliper Brake slider pins

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
It seems the original part number may be obsolete but Sierra is worth a try to match up and recently found the Ssangyong Musso runs a similar style slider too

If anyone has an original set lying about Front/Rear i would be interested to know the exact sizes as the rears are shorter but for that i need to look for a lot of late models as the girling rears were used on literally tonnes of non VAG Cars

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
10 mins brain storming among the many models i have seen with the right make/style and i've found 1 possible alternative

Peugeot 405 Rear
Citroen ZX ?

girlingrear.JPG

Can't confirm as yet as to exact dimensions length/diameter etc but will do my best to find the alternative for both front and rear and will update as found

If anyone has access to measure Peugeot part number 443911 it would be appreciated

thanks

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Sierra Kit looks worth a check as suspected - Link

Ssangyong Musso is a very similar size/diameter to the Ford so also worth a measure as well - Link

sheriiff

Jul 17, 2010
northallerton
That site is quite handy, im gunna get a couple of them service packs for my brakes, my rubber kaiters on the slide pins av split, they would fit the rear aswell i hope.

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
I'm holding out on buying seals till I ask a dealer. The gaiter seals should be the same front and back I think.

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester

oooh good find and a better chance than the ones above as they will need measuring to be safe

by the way the Ford number is still current and stock available but remove the F before quoting - i will edit to suit

to add to the list above as most were rears and i believe shorter - Clio Sport fronts use similar girling 280mm size calipers so another to check out too

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
oooh good find and a better chance than the ones above as they will need measuring to be safe

by the way the Ford number is still current and stock available but remove the F before quoting - i will edit to suit

to add to the list above as most were rears and i believe shorter - Clio Sport fronts use similar girling 280mm size calipers so another to check out too

Literally hundreds of different cars have the exact same pins if you search BCF1301 in the website. http://www.brakepartssuperstore.org.uk/contents/en-uk/d10782.html

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise