Ibiza Cupra mk3 Race Car - SMRC Sports & Saloons

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
I watched the show on motors tv. I was enjoying watching you give it hell;) Looked like a great day for you bud regardless of the rain. Keep it up mate. Got a series link on the sky box so hope to see more of your car soon.:happy:

Cheers Rob.

That's the season over now, might be a season review programme on at some point but i only made two meets this year so doubt I'll be on much.

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
Yeah got quite a lot getting changed in the next month or so. Big Turbo set up, full fat stroker/large port, wideband me7.5 with vvt. All the stuff is here just need to start on it.

HOLLANDMSGH

Feb 17, 2012
Its been a long time i was on this forum.
Now i'm also back with an ibiza racer 300hp JBS04 hybrid setup and 435NM.
I really love your car, got miself a new background.

I got a few questions, do u have a pic from ur front how you attached the pins foor the aerocatches?
You got an how to for the left headlight? wanted to make this for my own racer also.
Is your roof also carbon? or just painted black. i love it, got miself a carbon hood also.
Do you still have the original window sliders in the front doors with the lexan windows?

keep up the good work..

cuprabaz

Racing 2020VT
Jun 22, 2004
Aberdeenshire
I got a few questions, do u have a pic from ur front how you attached the pins foor the aerocatches?
You got an how to for the left headlight? wanted to make this for my own racer also.
Is your roof also carbon? or just painted black. i love it, got miself a carbon hood also.
Do you still have the original window sliders in the front doors with the lexan windows?

keep up the good work..

Cheers mate.

For the pins i just drilled through top panel where there is an indent.

No how to as such for light. I cut the hole out of the lens and all the back end smoothed it out as much as possible, made a bracket for the projector and fixed it in place that's pretty much it.

The roof and spoiler are just matt back vinyl, bonnet is a carbon skin on a fibreglass frame which is very light.

I'll let this pic answer your window slider question