exhausts

Segger

Nov 19, 2010
Ipswich
To compare its about as loud as a vxr with a Remus. Sounds fairly similar aswell. N believe it or not there's no real drone at sensible motorway speeds, go over 80 n it begins to a little but believe me.. You'll love it. His be prepared to visit the petrol station more regularly ;) there's a vid on my readers ride poppin a few flames :)

Deleted member 12147

Got to love a popping and flaming exhaust:) I'm finding excuses to go out and drive just to do it (sad I know):whistle:

Last edited by a moderator:

CupraTim

Dec 13, 2010
Southampton - Hampshire
To compare its about as loud as a vxr with a Remus. Sounds fairly similar aswell. N believe it or not there's no real drone at sensible motorway speeds, go over 80 n it begins to a little but believe me.. You'll love it. His be prepared to visit the petrol station more regularly ;) there's a vid on my readers ride poppin a few flames :)

Cool just what I wanted to hear! :)

rydogg09

lcr ry
Feb 5, 2012
would love mine to be like that its preety quiet at the mo with just my non res catback cobra which i was a little suprised about is preety quiet. but goona get a sports cat and downpipe so hopefully that may help :)