Mallory park this Saturday

Jhp

Hello!
Jan 25, 2014
Cov/Brum
It's an open day for people to go look around, there's a couple of f1 cars apparently. It's come about as a result of 2 guys taking the circuit on and allowing it to continue operating as a circuit after the previous owners went in to administration following loosing court battles over noise pollution etc. They are heavily investing in noise monitoring and elimination so it's good news for a great local circuit!
So it's not like a show or anything but there's likely to be a gathering of cool cars, it's a day out and it's free! :)

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
That's what I though, if it was a track day I would pop down but to be fair as it's an hour away I'll just wait for when they sort the track days out

Jhp

Hello!
Jan 25, 2014
Cov/Brum
Cool . It's about 40 mins away for me. Me an my dad are going in the cupra r, even if there isn't much on it's still worth it to support the saving of the circuit.

Jhp

Hello!
Jan 25, 2014
Cov/Brum
Cracking day. Arrived behind a nice old Ferrari and got sent to drive round the track in to the paddock and was parked in the center! Lots of nice cars and motorbikes. Definately worth the trip for me and great to see so much support. Here's hoping Mallory park has a busy and successful future under its new owners!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.