Nottingham/derby meets?

Sadej87FR

Feb 18, 2016
Nottingham
So needs to basically be somewhere along the A52. Let me see about locations and will set it up seeing as the weather is picking up.

Sent from my iPhone using Ta

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
No there is a separate thread for a national meet, looks to be at silverstone in Sept if this doesnt come to anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
Surely we can put something together? even if its just 10 cars

There's enough on this thread already for a decent meet? Just need someone willing to get the ball rolling organising a location, then once that's sorted i imagine it'd take care of it's self, people are quite open to helping out once from what i've already seen on the national meet thread

Sadej87FR

Feb 18, 2016
Nottingham
Ok then guys here goes. What do you say to meeting in IKEA retail park followed by a trip to MFN with a spot reserved for all of us to show???

Have spoken to MFN and they haven't set the next date yet but once they confirm they will let me know, and once I know I will open a new Thread xx

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
Yeah im up for that, nothing obvious we can latch onto on the mfn site, apart from next weekend but thats too short notice obviously. But yeah sounds good Sade

Sadej87FR

Feb 18, 2016
Nottingham
It probably won't be the very next meet as that's part of the weekender and spaces will have already gone but will be the following.
Like I said once I hear more from them I will post up and info, times and dates

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Did anything ever come from this thread? I'm Nottingham based, never been to a meet in my life but would be interested in meeting new people, seeing new cars

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise