BH's Mystery Blue Mk3 SEAT Leon Cupra 300 5 Door Manual

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
After pondering a colour choice between mystery blue & nevada white, today I finally made my mind up after 2 visits to my local SEAT Dealer

So paid my deposit & ordered a new mystery blue SEAT Leon Cupra 300 5 door with a manual gearbox

I've been quoted delivery in January 2018 which, if I'm being honest, doesn't concern me as I have my current car to sell prior to the Cupra's arrival

Totally amazed at the standard spec on the Cupra's TBH

I'll be Detailing the Cupra myself, just have to decide which way I want to go with products

So be prepared for inane ramblings and plenty of stupid questions lol

The (long) wait begins ...

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
Just had an email off my Sales guy -

'The information we have from SEAT is showing your car is ‘deliverable week 2’, hence the January ’18 in the last email. If it does change I will let you know, but January is what I’m working on as the month you can collect the Cupra.'

Ordered 20th August 2017

Signor Whippy

Mar 16, 2009
God's Country
Nice choice on the colour BH :)

Put an order in this week for the same. Does Adam email you regularly or do you have to chase him?

I've been given an April delivery date so will have to wait patiently!

coxale

Nov 14, 2017
Digital dash?

Did you guys hear anything about the digital dash?

I ordered a car a couple of weeks ago with delivery expected roughly March'18. Obviously, like a kid at Christmas, I've been looking over the specs etc. The Current catalogue download from the Seat UK website shows the Cupra coming as standard with the Digital Dash (as well as illuminated door sills).

My dealer contact doesn't know about it.

The only info I can find online is an Autogefuhl video from September which has a Seat guy saying the digital dash will be introduced early 2018 with the Leon and Ateca being the first cars to benefit.

:help:

Signor Whippy

Mar 16, 2009
God's Country
Yeah I've watched that autogefuhl video and it does seem like 2018 cars will likely get the dash upgrade. I'm still waiting for a build date so will hopefully improve my chances :)

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
Nice choice on the colour BH :)

Put an order in this week for the same. Does Adam email you regularly or do you have to chase him?

I've been given an April delivery date so will have to wait patiently!
So far IMG have been great TBH
I'm dealing with Phil Hodges there

You'll have to contact the garage. A quick email will get you a quick reply, from my experience with the garage

As my current cars PCP deal finishes the end of May next year, I've re-ordered my Cupra
Sticking with mystery blue

I've been quoted April/May delivery which will fit perfectly in for me TBH

Got the same deal as I did for my August order too

Reactions: MATT RILEY

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
Been speaking to the supplying dealer this morning, IMG Warrington

Collection on Wednesday 14th March 2018 ! :funk:

I've asked that the dealer doesn't prep the vehicle beyond removing all the transport film, which I was pleasantly surprised they agreed to as the Cupra is a PCH car

So hopefully I will be collecting a filthy new car :happy:

Reason? As I do all my own Detailing

I'll post some pic's on collection

Davesimmons269

Feb 18, 2018
Hi Hope you dont mine me asking this here. but how long does it take from signing the order form to hearing from SEAT UK?

i signed the order form a week ago and asked a question to the dealer and i have had no response, not even reciept of receiving my signed order form.. I appreciate that the bad weather may have slowed things up but this is my first time leasing/ordering a new car so a bit nervy etc.

Hope you enjoy your new car too!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.