Rear wiper.

hybrid713

Aug 18, 2015
When it comes to car maintenance we've all started from knowing little or nothing..

Changing the rear wiper is one of the easiest things you'll do on your car.

f69a35bf0d2d32dffb78ab10da58154c.jpg

You see this square on the wiper, simply push it down and wiper will slide out... Push the new wiper back on and it'll click into place..... Job done...

Inspiring stuff... just like how I learnt how to DIY for my home.

Couldn’t find Valeo but just ordered the Bosch A311H instead for £9. Thanks for putting the instructions together will let you know how I get on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

julian24110

Jul 16, 2009
Cornwall
Had mine from new, I was never impressed with the front wipers, they smeared the screen and made too much noise. I replaced them recently with Bosch blades and now wish I'd done it ages ago. They are now flawless. The rear one has always worked ok but usually sounds like a banshee locked in the boot. Just before Christmas it was wet and salty so I needed the wiper on. It was annoying me so much I stopped at Halfords and got a new blade. I couldn't get the Bosch blade only the Halfords own brand. Even this now works silently. I wrongly assumed that the factory fitted ones would be best, what are they fitting if the Halfords own brand out perform them!

hybrid713

Aug 18, 2015
Got my rear wiper sorted this weekend, no more judder. Definitely more straightforward than putting together flatpacks. Even the missus was impressed :)

Now if only it was that easy and cheap to shut out all the road noise!

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
So glad I came across this post - my 2015 rear wiper blade is winding me up something chronic![:@]

Sounds so painful!

I'll order a Bosch or Valeo just now - see which is cheaper online!

I had Bosch Aerotwin on my 2010 Mk2 and was always very happy with them. Silent and streak-free.