Welcome Finer Details

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I would like to welcome Iain from Finer Details as an official SCN supporter, and you can openly request his advice for his vehicle detailing services.

I have a keen interest in the detailing of my own car as an amateur, and recently at least many more people are showing an interest in the finer points of looking after their cars, and its great to have someone with Iain's experience availble to you on the forums.

I have read with interest already this week, the posts he has put up as well as more recently the restorations he undertook on Phils car, and Phils own glowing testimonial.

After speaking with Iain this evening, i know he has some ideas for some possible future open detailing days, but i will let him share those ideas with you.

You can visit his website for details on his services and prior customers testimonials: www.finerdetails.co.uk

:)

FinerDetails

Official SCN Supporter
Thank you for the glowing intro Mark.

As my website and testimonials show I take my Detailing very seriously, and pride myself on my honest, friendly passionate approach. :funk: [B)]

If you are interested in either getting your car detailed, or learning more about how to detail your own car please feel welcome to email me, or drop me a PM.

Hope to meet more of you soon :funk:

Iain

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.