Loughborough meet LE11 4JX. 19th March 2014.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Been speaking with Scott who wotks at Monster Motorsport in Loughborough. Next weeks meet, may well be at Monsters premises in Loughborough. Will keep you all posted as soon as confirmed.

scott@monsterms

Been speaking with Scott who wotks at Monster Motorsport in Loughborough. Next weeks meet, may well be at Monsters premises in Loughborough. Will keep you all posted as soon as confirmed.

As mark said he has been speaking to me. And we at monster would like to invite you to hold your next meet at our premises we will lay on tea and coffee and you can see what we have to offer. I will speak with neil before then to see what deals he can do for anyone that attends the meet.:)

dan boy

May 1, 2008
loughborough

sounds good mate count me in you just need to tell people where it is :lol::whistle:

scott@monsterms

Sorry not been on for a couple of days as said we are based at units 1 and 2 prince william way postcode le11 5dd. we will be meeting up from 8.00 onwards. Everyone is well.:)

swoosh225

Swoosh
Sep 17, 2007
Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
ok mate no probs will see you down there .got marks head light covers sorted for him .dont look like they have been painted in the dark now lol

Oh good just got mine back from the painters at work had the passenger side and front bumper painted so no more scratches anymore.:D Also thinking of getting some spare mirror covers ive got painted black then have the roof vinyled black not overly sure think it may look like a taxi.:shrug:

p9ve

ok mate no probs will see you down there .got marks head light covers sorted for him .dont look like they have been painted in the dark now lol

il see you guys wednesday
or if anyone is interested for a another meet..??? we are meeting at maltings at 6.20pm on tuesday to a every car meet from metros 6r4,cossies,leons to lambos,ac cobra and so on.. every car ever made goes
its in quenibrough (dont no how to spell it) back end of syston way. any question ask dan boy (mark .t) ...quote.. i think mark knows where i mean ha ha ha im **** with directions

p9ve

i wonder if mark has got window covers yet in black like his light covers... mmmmm
dont give any ideas ha ha :p

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members