mk3 ibiza cupra GT28rs back yard build!

mc funbot

its a beast its got boost
Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
IMG_2229.jpg

few little ideas i had.. think it worked got everything made then i had the weekend to strip an build.. my dad didnt go fishing as i roped him in to helpin me!
IMG_2212-Copy.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
while i was under the car i thought mmmmm this huge lump dont need to be here as i never use air con i have windows to open! so i started pulling that as well found out that my turbo had rubbed a huge hole in the pipes aswell when removing stuff. if you do it an remove the pump a smaller belt is needed .com/albums/i have a part number 06A145933D thats a mk4 golf non A\C model. hope this helps.. 2 bolts out wiggle with screwdriver an pumps out an just snapped pipes off as i went along!

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

IMG_2240.jpg

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
IMG_2229.jpg

few little ideas i had.. think it worked got everything made then i had the weekend to strip an build.. my dad didnt go fishing as i roped him in to helpin me!
IMG_2212-Copy.jpg

IMG_2233.jpg

IMG_2235.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

Not a fan of locking tabs, they dont work very well in my experience. Best thing to use is Nordlok washers..

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
had a new problems on the wagon in the past few days! boost problem! after changing all the things i thought it was it was not! spoke to andy from ITG he said it could be my filter so he made me a new one sold mesh inside as the old one was sucking its self inside itself! also a cool tour of there workshop!
IMG_2280.jpg

had a problem with my decat aswell as catching on everything so i called on my trusty brother to help me out needed a section put in to move it over an down so i hope this works! from this to
IMG_2148.jpg

this
IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2332.jpg

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
an on the boost side of things!! put a new n75 in an was still going wild on boost up an down an really getting on my T*TS in the end thought id try things with a ajustable boost bleed valve. boost set to about 20psi and the n75 pluged ina tucked out the way things are going well
IMG_2311.jpg

IMG_2312.jpg

an have a little clean in the bay while waiting on parts!
cleanbay.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
weeeeeell i got an email back the other day an offered a set of seats so i had to day yes was my bargin of the year id say an hope they hold me in place when im driving childishly
IMG_2323.jpg

IMG_2326.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

popped over to the scrapy an picked up a set of polo seat subframes an then got the gringer out my brothers just tool the parts away to weld up at work in the next day or so an then get these bad boys in!!
IMG_2348.jpg

Aug 8, 2010
greenock
Any chance of putting pics up of how you mod the subframes mate? I plan to fit new seats in mine but could get subframes anytime n set about them in work, look forward to seeing the seats in, the standard seat height has always annoyed me!

Jul 4, 2010
Cambs
Really like the seats! I need to get some myself but cant find anything for a decent price. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
Really like the seats! I need to get some myself but cant find anything for a decent price. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

Make sure you dont get tubular frame seats there **** for everyday use! I picked those up for £200 for the pair few months old out of date fia seats get on eBay I've seen a few on there if I get word of any more ill link them to you.

mc funbot

Jan 29, 2010
sunny kettering
www.seatcupra.net
Any chance of putting pics up of how you mod the subframes mate? I plan to fit new seats in mine but could get subframes anytime n set about them in work, look forward to seeing the seats in, the standard seat height has always annoyed me!

I found an awesome way To make the seats lower ill get pics up in the next day or so, keep an eye on this dude me an my bro make side mounts in to sub frames of the polo seats so they are lower than normal an can still use the high adjustment on standard subframes

Jul 4, 2010
Cambs
Make sure you dont get tubular frame seats there **** for everyday use! I picked those up for £200 for the pair few months old out of date fia seats get on eBay I've seen a few on there if I get word of any more ill link them to you.

Wow that was a steal. Yeah that would be great if you could mate, cheers

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.