Fan Washer Jets - "How To" Guide

phantombantam

NUFC forever!
Jan 23, 2006
Co Durham
Anyone not sure about doing this I can give it a double thumbs up

A great cheap mod and a vast improvement over the 3 jet washer nozzles.

Great guide thanks took me under 5 minutes to complete

PRATTY

phantombantam

NUFC forever!
Jan 23, 2006
Co Durham
Got mine from David at seremotors on here. £12 delivered for the pair mate and arrived the day after I ordered them (even though he's based in NI) a top bloke.
Drop him a pm and he'll sort you out.

PRATTY

SpawnAgain

Jul 19, 2011
Got mine from David at seremotors on here. £12 delivered for the pair mate and arrived the day after I ordered them (even though he's based in NI) a top bloke.
Drop him a pm and he'll sort you out.

PRATTY

Thanks I'll send him a pm. :D

nickbrown_500

Dec 6, 2009
Nottingham
Just done this today, the fan jets are loads better, didnt get on with the standard ones very well,

So really pleased with them, great MOD for the price

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
I need to get another pair of these, i've managed to round of the heads of the adjusting screws. They're definitely T10 aren't they.. but both were stiff as **** and the plastic gave way before the thread did :(

watchboy

Apr 3, 2011
Greece
I fitted mine this morning and took a video.

This video shows the new fan jet style on the right and the existing on the left

This video shows both jets replaced with the new fan jet style.

Might need to adjust them a little, but they're much better than the old jets.

Got mine today and installed myself. Took less than 2 mins and without tools, just bare hands! Lol!

But after I tried it, they shoot a little too high so that there were sprinkles on the car roof and side doors. Now how to adjust the jet??? Via the star screw???

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?5n0lt2

jasoncourt

im interested in this, what ones would i need for an ibiza mk5 s 1.2 cheers ppl, my 3 jets go over my car unless im doing 50mph lmao :D

watchboy

Apr 3, 2011
Greece
im interested in this, what ones would i need for an ibiza mk5 s 1.2 cheers ppl, my 3 jets go over my car unless im doing 50mph lmao :D

Hi the 3 jet can be adjusted I am sure, with a pin to push each hole up or down. As for the fan jet, here is the part nos: 5M0955985C9B9. It works for every IBIZA MK5. Hope this helps. It can be adjusted too, but they will go to the top too a little. :p

jasoncourt

Hi the 3 jet can be adjusted I am sure, with a pin to push each hole up or down. As for the fan jet, here is the part nos: 5M0955985C9B9. It works for every IBIZA MK5. Hope this helps. It can be adjusted too, but they will go to the top too a little. :p

thank you, ill be investing in these

Boothy1979

Great mod and very easy.

First post on here and it might as well be about this great little mod. Did it tonight on my Mark 5 1.4 sport and didnt even need any tools. They came out very easy with my hands and went back in just as easy as they came out. I have notice there is a lot of spray on the roof but they hit about halfway up the windscreen. Not sure where they should be hitting for a good spread and little spray on the roof any ideas?

Cheers

Boothy1979

Cheers pal. That's where mine are hitting but there is a lot of spray on the roof. Maybe that's what happens no matter what. Thanks for the reply.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.