mala06.jpg

mala03.jpg

mala04.jpg

What?

CyborgCupraJQ

Boca Inside*
Dec 28, 2010
Oporto, Portugal
What are these speakers and do they have matching tweeters for the a-pillars ?

They look so much better than the standard fit ones.

Headunit: Pioneer 2Din AVH 3300BT
Front Speakers: Focal K2 Power 165KR
Sub: 1x Focal 27V1 10"
Amp: 1x Focal FPS4.160

For tweeters I have no idea if you can find some. This is not my car, its a friend from Portugal.

adamb87

cupra gone :(
Feb 13, 2011
Preston
I have got an amp with a high level input. Basically all I did was run a +/- from both rear speakers to the amp. Then got the power from the battery (dead easy with it being in the boot) then run the earth to the cars body. Then I got the remote lead run from the cigarette lighter feed. And bobs your uncle!! All from the standard unit. Sounds good, and only have my bass set at 2 so pressure is taken off the door speakers.

Kirill85

Hello friends
just wanted to know how to stretch wires from the battery to the passenger compartment, to feed the AMP?

hodson

Mar 15, 2010
Staffordshire
Hello friends
just wanted to know how to stretch wires from the battery to the passenger compartment, to feed the AMP?

The way i did it was if you lift up the bonnet there is a mesh plastic just below the windscreen on the right hand side. If you lift that up the is a gromit there that you can feed it through and it comes out behind the glove box. Took a while to get it through but its worth it!

Neil1

Jan 10, 2010
The Pioneer headunit looks great in that facia surround - looks spot on where did you get it from? Is it carbon wrapped or something?

Last edited:

mxr156

Morning All,

I have been reading through this post, and that setup looks amazing! I am also looking at having something similar so that i do not loose my boot space!

The company who equiped the car is called Krossover, they sell here that frame for 35,00€. No idea where you can buy one in your country.

I am curious, I have searched literally EVERYWHERE and ebay clearly doesnt sell everything as i cannot seem to find the fascia that you have installed in the UK :( . Is this the Fascia you have here > I cant post URL's yet so i cannot include the first bit but its the krossover website :( /product_info.php?cPath=61&products_id=127 I can't see any images to confirm :s

Jbcupra6j

Loving the craftsmanship that must have been involved in making the boot layout. How did you secure every down in the boot? Where you able to keep the spare wheel?

jordantr

is it easy to get the cigarette lighter off? i didnt want to force it out and break something.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise