SDC10615.jpg

more pics when fitted later

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
got round to changing the big 's' again from this ''gash''

SDC10558.jpg

to this which look so much more nice, saw it like this on a pic on hear and coppied (sorry) but its been the most hated part of the car for a while now i had to do somthing with it

SDC10614.jpg

I like this, looks much better and similar to what I had in mind for mine. Enjoying following this thread mate :)

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
thanks i think it looks loads better, im toying with the idea of changing the outer rim red bit like on the golfs dont know if that makes sence

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
Ah yeah so similar to how it was before but with the carbon vinyl S and full red background? This is what I was thinkin for mine but in orange.

no that me not making much sence, i mean the line of plastic just under the lip of the bonnet that folows round the plastic of the bumper

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
You lucky git! How much did you get it for?

prob to much tbh (330) but having said that its in the same colour as my car so no respray needed, cupra spliter and all the grills. downside its in mint condition but 1 deep scratch just under the center grill thats not that bad to be fair:D

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
vents

whilst cleening the inside last weekend i removed the vents i'd brought (gammy) let em soak in warm water then attacked them with a toothbrush after pulling them out the sink i noticed that the red on the sliders had gone all faded and a nice pink colour [:@]:censored:
so i refurbed them: rubbed down, masked, primed, coloured and clear coat. and i think they turned out rather well as they were not in the best condition to start with when i got em.

how they was
SDC10623.jpg

rubbed down
SDC10624.jpg

masked
SDC10625.jpg

primed
SDC10626.jpg

colour on
SDC10628.jpg

clear coated and fitted

SDC10629.jpg

SDC10630.jpg

;)

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
collected

been on a two and a half hour round trip tonight after work at an average 33.4 mpg in the p1zzin rain on the m1 north and im tired.

was it worth it

SDC10631.jpg

I THINK SO