Best product for black LC

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
Hi guys I currently use turtle waxs black polish yeah I know not the best of products and was wondering what s the best stuff to use to get a good deep shine I also use my clay bar and have got auto glym but still not happy with the shine I've looked at a few cars on here and wish I could get mine looking the same any help from the shampoo to the finishing touches would be a great help

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
I used the meguilars 3step and that's good check my rr for the recently pics of it done.

Autoglym have a new polish for dark cars now.

Do u wax after polish

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
Looks sweet mate you've done a lot of work to it looks a lot better know nice colour aswell couldn't find one that colour when I bought mine but mine was to good to let go one lady owner an only 28000 on the clock so it was in good nick

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
I used fairy liquid before doing a full clean as it helps strip the crap off but use any wash and wax that's on offer lol.

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Doesnt fairy liquid have little particles in it that swirl the paint work . Im sure ive read that somewhere on here , i maybe wrong as i used to use fairy but now dnt after reading the thread about detailing . Il try find it !!

brett1223

Dec 15, 2012
Durham
Doesnt fairy liquid have little particles in it that swirl the paint work . Im sure ive read that somewhere on here , i maybe wrong as i used to use fairy but now dnt after reading the thread about detailing . Il try find it !!

I've also heard this somewhere, maybe on detailing world?

I use Autoglym Shampoo, Autoglym Polish then Maguires wax but i've heard Poorboys black hole is great stuff so il be going for that next i think!

asthpsw

Apr 23, 2004
Southampton
My Black "pearl" shows any micro scratch as white as you would expect (but to be honest I wasn't aware that the slightest graze would show white).......anyone used any of the scratch removers available & impressed ?.............I was looking at a Turtle Wax scratch remover today which has a Black one amongst other colours..........looked at the T-Cut stuff but warned might be too abrasive. The scratches are so slight they are nothing but the "white" (primer I assume) makes it look worse.

Paul

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
To be honest mate I've tried a lot of scratch removers from t cut to that turtle wax stuff nothing seems to work not sure if I'm doing it wrong but I reckon personally reckon they're all a load of shite

taff141177

Jan 28, 2012
crewe
Lol it's only my opinion if you've got a machine polisher then it might work better I've only done it by hand it may be worth a try