Chesterfield meet

ckyliu

Jan 17, 2014
Derbyshire
Only having a couple of panels done so it's remaining standard for now (VAG top coat laquer seems very brittle so front end is peppered with chips). I might vinyl wrap it one day though, who knows?

Last edited:

ckyliu

Jan 17, 2014
Derbyshire
I'll be there next time (if there is a next, suppose it depends how many turn up tonight lol).

Last edited:

BlackCupraa

2.0 BOOST
Sep 18, 2004
Chesterfield
Missed this I suppose? I didn't even realise there were so many of you / us in Chesterfield. You won't be able to miss me, Ovni yellow MK2 Leon FR.

I'd recommend somewhere decent, rather than a chavvy hang out, like Tesco's is. How about a pub, where you can sit and have a drink but with a large car park, Olde House for example?

Yes, would like all opinions on venues and times/dates? Is first Monday of every month good for everyone? Onvi yellow mk2 can't say I've seen you! Two of my mates own onvi yellow mk2s aha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Yes, would like all opinions on venues and times/dates? Is first Monday of every month good for everyone? Onvi yellow mk2 can't say I've seen you! Two of my mates own onvi yellow mk2s aha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First Monday is good to me as I get paid on last Friday of the month lol :p

BlackCupraa

2.0 BOOST
Sep 18, 2004
Chesterfield
Any day should be okay for me, if it goes ahead let me know and I'll make sure the laptop is fully charged and can bring my VCDS cable along.

I live near JBS and work not too far away so may be a reason you haven't seen it :)

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Any day should be okay for me, if it goes ahead let me know and I'll make sure the laptop is fully charged and can bring my VCDS cable along.

I live near JBS and work not too far away so may be a reason you haven't seen it :)

How much would it cost to get a few things on the car changed, like cornering fogs, seatbelt alarm, alarm chirp and few other things?