MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Moonhead

Apr 3, 2014
Stoke-on-Trent
I ordered my cupra on the 24th March and as of yet still no build week confirmation.
Ordered from stoke seat but in fairness the salesman has kept me in the loop with regular emails.if it gets towards August I'm not taking mine until September so it will have the new reg.

I've ordered mine from Stoke SEAT too on 3rd April, salesman was Brett. I'm quite sure that we will be getting them way before August time. Got my hopes pinned on Last week of June/ first week of July. You local to Stoke then mate? What spec have ya gone for?

leemac

Jun 24, 2007
Bristol
I've ordered mine from Stoke SEAT too on 3rd April, salesman was Brett. I'm quite sure that we will be getting them way before August time. Got my hopes pinned on Last week of June/ first week of July. You local to Stoke then mate? What spec have ya gone for?

I'm in Bristol but used carwow and got a cracking deal.
I went phantom black with leather and seat sound pack.
I was hoping for the end of June nice fathers day present

leemac

Jun 24, 2007
Bristol
Why go to Stoke from Bristol? I got the same offer from Stoke SEAT, but showed my local dealer who matched their price.

My local dealer wouldn't match it. Not even close.
They were nearly 2k more so a trip to stoke is fine by me.
You do realise that the price on carwow is not necessarily there best
price?

Last edited:

Moonhead

Apr 3, 2014
Stoke-on-Trent
Stoke is awesome, you'll love it :-D Have to let me know when your picking it up, can come and be nosey as only live 3 miles away.

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire
Not when you have to drive there in an R32 it ain't!
How much did you get off then roughly? I did a stupid thing of negotiating my discount before deciding on the car I wanted, as I was originally going for a manual, but went for the DSG at the last minute. Got about £3.5K off with the SEAT contribution...

leemac

Jun 24, 2007
Bristol
Not when you have to drive there in an R32 it ain't!
How much did you get off then roughly? I did a stupid thing of negotiating my discount before deciding on the car I wanted, as I was originally going for a manual, but went for the DSG at the last minute. Got about £3.5K off with the SEAT contribution...

I went for the manual. Not a fan of the dsg but that's just me.
Added leather metallic paint and seat sound and a few other bits and still got it a touch under 24k
so all in all I was happy.

Rokerlad

Sep 25, 2004
East of Eden
Just ordered a 3 door White DSG from our friend Brett at Stoke SEAT . Phenomenal discount on list price, and I'm actually looking forward to a night out in Stoke prior to picking it up. :)

leemac

Jun 24, 2007
Bristol
Just ordered a 3 door White DSG from our friend Brett at Stoke SEAT . Phenomenal discount on list price, and I'm actually looking forward to a night out in Stoke prior to picking it up. :)

Seems like he's doing a roaring trade up there mate.
Shame the dealers closer to home aren't following his lead.
Like you said a night out up there is a good shout.
Then a blast back down the motorway in a shiny new cupra.

Rokerlad

Sep 25, 2004
East of Eden
Seems like he's doing a roaring trade up there mate.
Shame the dealers closer to home aren't following his lead.
Like you said a night out up there is a good shout.
Then a blast back down the motorway in a shiny new cupra.

Yeah, apparently there's a Travelodge near the dealer . I don't mind taking a day off work and a night in Stoke and driving home with a 3.5K saving. Well worth it :thumbup:

Moonhead

Apr 3, 2014
Stoke-on-Trent
Yeah, apparently there's a Travelodge near the dealer . I don't mind taking a day off work and a night in Stoke and driving home with a 3.5K saving. Well worth it :thumbup:

So Stoke is definitely where it's all happening then! :) Hopefully we'll all get ours around the same date. There is a Holiday inn next door to the Dealer's or a couple of other hotels nearby. Any advice, directions or other general Stoke info required then just let me know.

leemac

Jun 24, 2007
Bristol
Is that including the options or a base price?

That's the final price.I think it's a bit of a lottery to be honest with regards price.
It changes daily and the end of the month and sales targets maybe not being met
Has a bearing also.

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire
5 year warranty? You're obviously planning on keeping it a while then? Did you do the pay it all 0% deal or the 4.9% PCP one over 60 months?

leemac

Jun 24, 2007
Bristol
5 year warranty? You're obviously planning on keeping it a while then? Did you do the pay it all 0% deal or the 4.9% PCP one over 60 months?

I promised the wife I'd keep this one a bit longer.
Usually change after 3 years.
I took the 0% it's a no brainer

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members