Bi bi Mickey the Mii

jakesbrakes

Rapid old fart
Jun 23, 2010
Bexhill on sea
Sorry to say bi-bi to my Mii. After 12.ooo miles over the last year.. Just not prepared to wait any longer for a Cupra/sport version that was expected this year. But due to Vw's stalling on producing what should be a brilliant concept, but a failing to produce this year, they appear not to have completely given up the idea, after all they have some project cars running around in Germany with 120bhp in them but they stall too long for me.
So what do I think of the Mii.. Great little city car. A car that a modern version of the original Mini should be but isn't. The amazing thing is that in all the mileage not one drop of oil has been needed to top-up, unlike the previous Cupra Ibiza which used oil at 500 miles per litre..Not one single thing has gone wrong, and ive got a glass top, and the radar autostop rearparking cruise control, heated seats and all sorts of electric gubbins.
The fuel consumption has worked out at 44 mpg, which considering I have a bit of concrete on my right foot is b***** wonderful, am sure just about everyone else will probably get closer to 50 mpg.
Anyway somewhat sorry to see it go, I hope to an appreciative new owner.
Poor me I am now going to get a Ibiza Fr Tsi 1.4 ACT 2 door in red. Am looking forward to exploring at a slightly high speed the wonderful drivers road in our county of East Sussex.
regards to all Seatatis, Jake:lol:

jakesbrakes

Rapid old fart
Jun 23, 2010
Bexhill on sea
ACT Driven

Yes I have not only driven the Ibiza 1.4 tsi ACT, and so impressed with this installation have ordered and expect delivery in next couple of weeks..
Will add that have also had a Cupra with the DSG box, and two other 2.0 tdi engine cars. The Cupra was a nightmare with oil consumption and the DSG did not do it any favours..The 2.0 tdi engine cars were brilliant on long drives, but on the local B roads we have in East Sussex were just too front heavy.
The ACT engine is some 78kg lighter and the engine performance is not so very far behind the Cupra and a manual 6 speed gearbox should prove the best choice.
I understand the new VW Polo GTi comes with a 6 speed manual box so the revised Cupra should follow VW's lead. I have posted more on the ACT 1.4 Tsi Ibiza Fr Edition in another section if you care to investigate.
regards Jake:D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.