Runway Display Car Show - Staffs

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
a500 or m6 don't mind, I'm from small place called leek near stoke

Someone put a spotted post about a yellow cupra in Newcastle, dunno if it's our Newcastle or the big one lol, but have a peep, might of been u!

Do u want to meet at festival park maybe? I'm trying to think of easy to get to places, or if we go the stone route, how about the bp just off the a500 roundabout? If u have a better idea let me know lol I'm not very imaginative haha :D

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
After 9 but before 10!
So meet maybe 8:30 in stoke at mcds
Then meet everyone at creswell at 9?

Lol if I didn't drive a stupid commute I'd have a nice gas guzzling petrol, so I'll be jealous :D

Vimes

Aug 12, 2012
Stoke on Trent
all paid up, maccy ds sounds a good place to meet up, theres a Brewers Fayre just off J14 by Beaconside roundabout would be good for anyone coming up from the south.
Another 2.0 Tfsi petrol here, and yeah, 35mpg on a really, really steady run lol

KK

Ibiza FR & 205 GTI
Nov 24, 2013
Stoke
Hmm if I go I'll have the slowest car :p I'd have to make the time up while you lot fill up ;)

genezuk

Jul 1, 2014
Stoke On Trent
cool so thats 4 on the stoke convoy, so how many we meeting at the j14, be good to meet you lot even though im new, always up for meets generally anytime really :)

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Not sure yet, only us few have confirmed payment

I might pop psi tomos and see if they want to join us?

As for stoke meets there is a huge thread running in the midlands section, keep ur eye on it :)

Aug 14, 2013
Stoke on Trent
Ok everyone it's the last 7 days to pay upfront and be on the club stand!
Sorry to nag but hoping for more than just a handful, so many posts from ppl in the midlands wanting meets so here's our chance to get everyone together :)

Vimes

Aug 12, 2012
Stoke on Trent
Ticket printed and ready to go, perfect opportunity for a Staffs Seat get together with so many wanting meets, would be great to see a good group there.

Mar 16, 2013
Shrewsbury
collecting the wheels in the morning, :D

booked the weekend off work too, so all we need now is nice weather, and were golden :D

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members