OBDeleven modifications

DANFR180

Feb 8, 2016
would like to know how you activate one click mirror fold with obdeleven ? I cant see it in the sub menus

Winder123

Aug 10, 2015
North West
I'm unsure, I think the standard one, You have to pay for modifications by 'credits'
If you're planning on using it a lot and for modifications, it's will be cheaper and better getting the pro version, it's still a very acceptable price and is very useful

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
One click mirror fold is achievable but needs full programming not via app. Easy to do. Done it on mine and I'm no expert ;)

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Has anyone changed the XDS settings on the Cupra? Interested to see if this makes a big difference to how the car handles.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I haven't but wondered what the default setting is in the cupra? Obdeleven goes upto strong
Got bored today so had a play with obdeleven. Set rear lights on with drls, drls off with handbrake and ignition alarm with door open disabled.

Last edited:

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
That's news I like to hear! Did they make any perceptible difference or will you have to be 9/10'th before it makes a difference? Also, how did you know what to change it to if you've not seen the Clubsport S settings...unless you have!

Because I was lucky enough to have spent a fair few hours with Jordi Gene on and off the track and he told me about the setting they used at Nurburgring to set the record. So I just went into VCDS and saw there was a setting that wasn't accessible via the cars menu.

Has anyone changed the XDS settings on the Cupra? Interested to see if this makes a big difference to how the car handles.

I asked this question above - it's possible...

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
I haven't but wondered what the default setting is in the cupra? Obdeleven goes upto strong
Got bored today so had a play with obdeleven. Set rear lights on with drls, drls off with handbrake and ignition alarm with door open disabled.
I assumed XDS was set to standard in cupra and think I read that is the same as the golf gti with the performance pack. Could be mistaken though.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
its not listed as Nurburgring, its called something like extreme or strong.

I thought the xds settings just changed how the front limited slip differential worked whereas the Nurburgring setting would also change the suspension and accelerator settings like the 'cupra' mode does?

dsr

Nov 1, 2014
Norwich
A slightly sideways question, but is there anything against leaving the gizmo permanently in its slot under the steering wheel, or should you (as I have done until now) only slot it in when you need it?

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
A slightly sideways question, but is there anything against leaving the gizmo permanently in its slot under the steering wheel, or should you (as I have done until now) only slot it in when you need it?
Providing you disconnect it from the app I don't think it continues to draw power so is fine to leave in.

dsr

Nov 1, 2014
Norwich
Thanks. One less thing for the ageing me to remember where I have put it - unless, of course, I start searching everywhere else and fail to find it!

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Thanks. One less thing for the ageing me to remember where I have put it - unless, of course, I start searching everywhere else and fail to find it!
Mines left in the arm rest cubby hole

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow

Just remember to remove it when you take it in for a service etc!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.