Wind deflectors

Looozzz

Jan 21, 2018
Hi guys

I'm looking for some wind deflectors but I'm struggling? Can anyone point in the direction where I can get some from

Thank you

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
What is the wind noise level like on a MK6?

Do you really want more of it? I've never had Hekos that made the car quieter thats for sure.

DigiMagic

Apr 14, 2017
I've already had Heko's wind deflectors earlier, I didn't notice increased noise or fuel consumption. I'm planning to install additional sound insulation anyway. I don't remember if the wind noise was noticeable on the motorway... it isn't in the city where I mostly drive.

Looozzz

Jan 21, 2018
The only thing that concerns me with those wind deflectors you've sent me is that they say V 2017, and V is 5, and we would be able mk6, so they make be using the wrong photo?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
In the rest of the world, what Brits are calling a Mk6 is a Mk5 so a 2017 MkV sounds right to me.

Last edited:

DigiMagic

Apr 14, 2017
I'm 99% sure they should be right, but if you can wait a couple of days, when I get them I'll post here whether they really fit.

DigiMagic

Apr 14, 2017
Uhh... I need help. :help:

I can confirm that the deflectors from the link above indeed fit 2017/2018 Ibiza nicely.

However... the package contains not only 4 deflectors, but also 4 plastic pieces that seem to be intended to be wedged somehow between the deflectors and the door, I'm guessing to make them more securely mounted. But I just can't figure out where & how I'm supposed to put them.

The front 2 deflectors are held in place by the shape of the door, they might not need the wedge pieces. But the rear 2 tend to fall out and really need something additional to keep them securely in place. Could anyone please explain how they are supposed to be installed?

There were no instructions in the package. There's a small sketch in the little plastic bag with wedge pieces, but I just don't understand it. Apparently there are four phases of installing them... or four ways to use them... somewhere, somehow... :confused:

Looozzz

Jan 21, 2018
eBay item number: 182850758003

Are these the correct ones? Just found them in the UK

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.