Potenzas coming off, Maxx 2s going on

squidie

Sep 16, 2015
England
I’ve currently got four S001s on my Leon FR and I’ve known for a while I could get a better quality tyre for the same (or less) than the S001s on it now. I’ve gone with two Dunlop Maxx 2s for the front and left the S001s on the rear as they’ve got plenty of miles left. This is down to recommendation from here and a few other places.

squidie

Sep 16, 2015
England
That’s cheap! Hope they’re good for the money! Just put two PS4S on my car - just under £400!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That’s not bad for P4s as they’re a quality tyre… I was thinking about putting them on as well but on a little smaller budget at the moment.

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
I’ve currently got four S001s on my Leon FR and I’ve known for a while I could get a better quality tyre for the same (or less) than the S001s on it now. I’ve gone with two Dunlop Maxx 2s for the front and left the S001s on the rear as they’ve got plenty of miles left. This is down to recommendation from here and a few other places.

Good advice on tyres, but your car will now be tail (oversteer) happy due to less grip on the rear, if of course you decide to push on around the twisty bits..

squidie

Sep 16, 2015
England
Good advice on tyres, but your car will now be tail (oversteer) happy due to less grip on the rear, if of course you decide to push on around the twisty bits..

Thanks for the advice, not noticed much yet. Rears are down to a bout 5mm.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.