durham remaps (rollers)

slimwiltaz

Sep 5, 2012
hey, any of you guys tried or know of anyone who has been on durham remaps rollers? heard good feedback about there work, they have just fitted a new rolling road and thinking about putting my leon on for a power run?

Dano

Just make sure wherever you go you go back to do every power run with that car so you know you're getting the same setup etc. Evotune were decent when I went and Jonny took his TT to Sedox in Sunderland so there's plenty of choice

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Sedox Sunderland can and has tampered with figures for the sake of a sale. Darth Revan was conned out of a good 15hp or so when he came in with his tuning box.

Dano

I personally wouldn't trust Sedox, heard far too many bad thinks about them but I know people who swear by them.

slimwiltaz

Sep 5, 2012
think i might give Durham remaps ago. just want some decent rollers that will give an accurate figure. hear alot of decent reviews on there work to

Dano

Might aswell give them a go. Give me a shout when you're going up and I'll come up with you

Dano

I haven't been using it yet, still using the Arosa till it goes because I cba to swap the insurance over and it expires in May anyway. From what I've seen they're canny things like. You csn get the petrol ones heap enough too

slimwiltaz

Sep 5, 2012
cool, yeah theres a couple on autotrader now like, probs be better than the ka to drive and live with tbh so probs do that rather then fixing the damage.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.