Left rear door locked

Stefot

Aug 15, 2015
Hi

My Cordoba 2004 works perfect BUT it is impossible to open left rear door either with key, remote or from inside or outside. Now I decided to fix it but that seems to be easier to say than to do........ After a lot of work I've been able to lift off the inner panel so I can now see parts of the windows mech and the wire to the lock. I have also removed the bolts around the metal plate that holds the windows but now I'm really stuck. I can't really see the locking mechanism or force the lock to open though I can feel and hear that something happens when pulling the wire. Do anyone have experience and solutions what to do, some photos or drawings of the construction would also help a lot ?

bukkake_face

Jan 11, 2013
Once I was able to disassemble the whole rear right door on my Cordoba 2003 and it took me a while to understand what was going on there. Since your door is locked and you didn't detach the metal wall I recommend you to take out the metal wall and try to pull the steel wire again or to open the door lock with the long screwdriver.

I have some photos here: imgur.com/a/lQPg2

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.