N/e run - new details, see op:)

anniversary1697

Christian
Feb 22, 2008
Durham
CHANGE OF PLAN, PLEASE READ THE UPDATED OP.

WE HAVE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN THE ST OWNERS CLUB AND HAVE A JOINT LAKES RUN, I HAVE COPIED THE DETAILS FROM THEIR SITE, THERE ARE LIMITED NUMBERS SO IF YOU FANCY IT, GET YOUR NAME CONFIRMED!

Ok the Lakes run is on again as this is a popular run same format as the others meet at Devils Bridge http://maps.google.c...019205&t=h&z=16 at the part called Devils Brow as there is more parking and toilets be there for 10.00/10.30am then driving off towards the lakes to Windermere through Bowness around the lake and stopping at Hawkshead for a coffee then on to Grasmere for lunch,i will have to book lunch so i will need definite names please

can anyone remember the name of the place we had lunch
some photos from last time http://www.focusstoc...-the-lakes-run/

Ok there will be 2 lists definites and maybes as i will have to book the lunches and numbers maybe limited and last time we had more than there where seats for sorry if this offends anyone please accept my appoligies now

Ok lunch is booked for 20 people at £9.95 a head for the sunday roast at 2.00pm i have paid a depoist of £100 which is £5 per head and comes off the final bill and goes in my pocket .i maybe able to get more places but not sure

Christian.[/FONT]

THE LIST: (Date dependant)

ME :)

Last edited:

anniversary1697

Christian
Feb 22, 2008
Durham
Myself and a few of the lads of the .:R32 oc are having a test run of this run on Monday (30/05) if any of the fellow north easterners fancy a jaunt?

Christian.

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
Pencil me in too Christian, if I'm free I'll defo join in :thumbup:

I promiss to take it easy so you's can keep up :lol:

Last edited:

RyanHam1988

yer count me in christian, missed out on doing this with the STOC

DurhamLad1973

I could be available but Ill be in the Focus!, depends on dates thought mate as per usual.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise