Cracked Rear Light Assembly - Help

effectone

Dec 17, 2017
Malvern/Cheltenham, UK
Hi all,

This is probably an incredibly simple question for most of you - apologies.

I reversed into a wall the other day and cracked the right-side outer rear light assembly (i.e. the assembly on the body, not the boot door/lid). I've included a picture below. Can anyone link me to the exact replacement part I need to buy? I have a Seat Leon SE TDI 2013 with technology pack (the rear light is the LED variant). The registration is DG63 OKJ. My Seat garage has quoted me £150 plus VAT plus labour to replace it. I imagine it is a fairly simply job to do myself, but I am insure what exact part I need to buy. Thank you for any help.

JQQi7I8.jpg

Last edited:

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Hi all,

This is probably an incredibly simple question for most of you - apologies.

I reversed into a wall the other day and cracked the right-side outer rear light assembly (i.e. the assembly on the body, not the boot door/lid). I've included a picture below. Can anyone link me to the exact replacement part I need to buy? I have a Seat Leon SE TDI 2013 with technology pack (the rear light is the LED variant). The registration is DG63 OKJ. My Seat garage has quoted me £150 plus VAT plus labour to replace it. I imagine it is a fairly simply job to do myself, but I am insure what exact part I need to buy. Thank you for any help.

JQQi7I8.jpg

Eurocarparts sell the oem valeo units.

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/...424d4725e6b6412b0af92cac5c2bf0d7022ae7&000269

Use the code XMAS17 and it comes down to about £95 delivered incl VAT ( or collect if you are near a eurocarparts )

Takes less than 15 mins to replace.

Last edited: