Folding mirrors

Growler

Dec 28, 2017
Hi
First time posting on here, I purchased a 64 plate Leon FR 184 recently, it's 4 months out of warranty and I've already had to replace the oxygen sensor and slave cylinder (fixed today). I've picked the car up and I've noticed the mirrors won't fold now when I lock the car, they worked when I dropped the car at the garage, the programme is ticked for mirrors to fold when parked, I can fold the mirrors using the mirror adjustment switch in the car. Anybody got any idea what the issue could be, don't fancy another large bill this Christmas.
Thanks for your help

MGH74

Dec 17, 2017
Hold the lock button down on the fob for a few seconds when locking the car. Took me a while to figure it out too, but from reading on here you can reprogram it to do it automatically with some software/app

TeamBosie

Jul 24, 2013
Toddington, Beds
I assume you're trying the same procedure as before with trying to fold mirrors by holding lock button down? Ours did this randomly. tell tale sign was one touch windows werent working, so reset all the windows from the drivers door switches, hold each button down for 5 secs after the window is down, and hold it up 5 secs after closing each window. I had problems with the passenger front window. Way to reset that was hold the switch up, let it go, hold it up again for 5secs. Then mirrors worked again.

camel2469

May 27, 2017
I assume you're trying the same procedure as before with trying to fold mirrors by holding lock button down? Ours did this randomly. tell tale sign was one touch windows werent working, so reset all the windows from the drivers door switches, hold each button down for 5 secs after the window is down, and hold it up 5 secs after closing each window. I had problems with the passenger front window. Way to reset that was hold the switch up, let it go, hold it up again for 5secs. Then mirrors worked again.

do you know if can use vcds to do it for ibiza fr 2013?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.