How about a MOD's Diary?

777cupra

Jan 12, 2007
Buckinghamshire
Firstly just got to say...currently loving the forum and all the information it holds.

However just one suggestion I thought up, how about creating some kind of "mod's diary" somewhere where each individual can record what modifications they have done to their car over the period of ownership.

Nothing too fancy just like

Nov 2007-----HID conversion
Oct 2007 -----Power flex dog bone bush

So it's easy to keep track of what mods you have done to your car. It could also be interesting to see waht other users have done to thier cars, and over waht timescale etc.

Anyways just putting the idea out there....what do you think?

Aug 29, 2006
Poole
Can't see it taking off to be fair! Just keep to what you've done and a lot of other doincluding myself...Bung your mods in your sig :)

777cupra

Jan 12, 2007
Buckinghamshire
will start running out of room in my sig lol! just thought it might be useful if i sell the car ever to have a mod history aswell as a service history

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
thats what i was thinking:
12:00
deleted the15th crap advert of the day and had a cup of tea :D

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
if you do dort this out, I'll put a call into the insurance comapny, make it a lot easier for them....lol

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
There maybe opportunities to do this kind of thing in the next version of the forum software we use to drive SCN. It's currently under beta testing, and we won't risk upgrading to a beta version for obvious reasons.

But once its gone golden master, we'll evaluate it and consider a big upgrade once were sure there are no big issues to overcome.

It allows profile pages for members, similar to what you might have on Facebook or another social networking based site. You'll be able to blog on it too, and we may even allow a selection of images to be uploaded for a personal gallery. There are many other new features too, but it's not going to happen tomorrow.

I'll cautiously say, later this year, maybe the Autumn maybe sooner. But it depends on the customer feedback we see on the software support forums and potential issues to overcome such as skins and templates.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.