Thread deleted

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
The forum rules (rightly) prohibit spamming / cross posting.

As Tam has pointed out. Your first post is still here for all to see.

If we were to permit people to post multiple stolen car threads for their own and their mates/relations etc across the forums, SCN would become unreadable. I hope your friend's car is found undamaged. :)

Last edited:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
Fair enough mate ,i understand just after max coverage to find it before its in bits.

all agree there for sure :(

just for future reference (hopefully never needed though) might be worth posting to ask if it could be added to the monthly email news ?

that way it gets to everyone then ? :)

Saul

<b>SCN Admin</b>
May 21, 2001
Fair enough mate ,i understand just after max coverage to find it before its in bits.

as you know andy, most people 'view new posts', so will see the thread title no matter where its posted.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
A bit annoyed that a stolen car /help post was deleted,i hope other forums are as helpful when your pride and joy is stolen.Thanks not,Andy

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/faq.php?faq=scn_faqrules_item#faq_scn_rules_mod1

We the administration, are volunteers, and also have full time careers, and commitments which do come as a priority, as such we don't always have the luxury of limitless free time to explain why we may delete a post, however, you are always welcome to inquire why a post was deleted or edited if you don't understand it yourself. If you do not know who was the admin that edited or deleted your post, you should e-mail [email protected] or contact any of the other admins to sound your complaint.

Furthermore, under no circumstances are you to start a discussion/ or rant about it in the forum or thread itself. Firstly, it serves absolutley no purpose as no admin will respond to you publicly, other than to state the rules. Secondly, it merely instigates pointless arguments over how this Forum should be run.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise