Wiper blade reset

Stever25

Feb 7, 2017
Hi there I own a mk2 seat leon and have just changed front springs.
I have fitted all back together and now the wipers will no longer reset off the windscreen when switched off they seem to be slightly inward on the windscreen.
Has anyone else ever come across this and how to get the back.

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
I don't know if you have realised but this area is reserved for "technical issues with the forum" - not for car issues.

Anyway, your problem seems weird and should not be related to replacing the front springs.

manutd418

Aug 23, 2017
Front Windscreen Wipers not working all of sudden

Hi Guys

I am new to the forum i decided to join the forum to see if anyone can help me locate where the fuses are for my front windscreen wipers as hey have stopped working as well as windscreen wash doesn't spray on the windscreen either anymore,

can anyone anyone help or locate what number fuse it is? or if anyone had the same problem? thanks

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Hi Guys

I am new to the forum i decided to join the forum to see if anyone can help me locate where the fuses are for my front windscreen wipers as hey have stopped working as well as windscreen wash doesn't spray on the windscreen either anymore,

can anyone anyone help or locate what number fuse it is? or if anyone had the same problem? thanks

You have posted in the wrong section of the forum, this is for technical issues with the forum itself. You would be better posting in the relevant section for your vehicle. Have you checked the bonnet switch? If the bonnet thinks it's 'open' the wipers will not operate. That's on a Leon , anyway.