MK4 Front Bumper

croakey

still trying to get hold of my contact mate...i havent forgotten :)

EdButler

Apr 24, 2005
Sheffield
Remember - if your going for the TDi Sport though you NEED a Front mounted Intercooler with the Cupra Bumpers but not for the Facelift bumpers as they have the relevant air holes.

Mine was hitting 90 Degree intakes (0 Degrees ambient) within about 6 seconds at full chat with the stock SMIC and Cupra bumper. Now it never goes above 30 degrees... ever!

akms

I was just wondering, does the ibiza 1.4 sport have discs brakes on the back aswell? Doesnt say anywhere on the Seat website. Would really prefer discs, dont really like the sound of drum brakes......

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
Does anyone have the part numbers for the facelift bumpers (Not the Cupra) so I could fit to the TDI Sport without fittin an FMIC.

Cheers

hon_n_gem

Candy White K1
Mar 22, 2006
Kent
www.auto-tuner.co.uk
hey, i was just wondering if anyone has got the new FR bumpers on their car! i didnt want new cupra bumpers as i only have a smic! can anyone enlighten me on the price for the bumper and the possible part numbers??

Cheers

Big-Pete

Always on the Limit
Aug 8, 2010
yer cause you could heres mine VVVVV

IMG_6803.jpg

IMG_6801.jpg

it doesnt include the little black spoiler (lip) at the bottom tho but you could fit a spoiler to your new cupra bumper and it would look the same :shrug:
IMG_6751-1.jpg

sorry to necro anyone know what size the plate is on this??

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.