Front Bumper Question

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Hi there i have a 200x reg ibiza cupra and iwant to know if the honeycomb grill on the front bumper is removabled, if so how much is this to buy seperate and part number and also whats it like to fit. Is it clipped on or plastic welded? Any help would be much appriciated Cheers :D

Jonzy

It sits on clips that are plastic welded to hold it in place.

You looking for one?

Black TDI Turbo

Oct 2, 2005
North East
Well i have chrome grills on at the mo and are unsure if i still like them
a think i might go just for the one in the middle with chrome and the 2 outside ones normal but i kn ow u have to remove the bumper but was unsure if u can buy them from seat. If your selling some how much and what condition r they in i live north east middlesbrough cheers

cu51pra

black ibiza cupra
Mar 15, 2005
harlow in essex
the chrome in the middle looks best on a black car
P1000203.jpg

Black TDI Turbo

Oct 2, 2005
North East
Well i think thts wat i want now but there is all the glue stuck on my origional bumper and it looks **** thts y im thinkin if i can get the seperate bumper grills ill just get sum and put new ones on

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
centre one pulls up but the outside 2 are fixed as part of the bumper support

Last edited:

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
No probs, cant find part number for the cenre piece, but here's fir the side part:
6K0-853-653-B-79Y

I've been looking for one on the cheap for ages, to play about with, how badly damaged is yours??

Black TDI Turbo

Oct 2, 2005
North East
The only thing wrong with mine is i have a chrome grille kit on and i was thinking about gettin rid of the outer chrome bits but thn am left with the horrible glue still stuck on the grilles. But i cant justify at the moment spend nearly £80 on relacing them as tht can go towards my rempa :D plus i might just remove the honeycomb grills and sand them down and refit the chrome grills again but unsure yet. Wat were u plannin on doin with them like? any plans? Could u possibly put a cold air feed into one of the grills or sumthing just a thought havnt looked on the car to see if its actually possible lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.