Fitting LCR splitter

grant2005ibiza

old thread I know. But where do I get the part from? Main dealer

cbr40017

Nov 24, 2006
Hampshire
Fitted mine over the weekend & have to say it defiantly finishes the front end off

IMG_0265.jpg

hoggy a

Mar 24, 2005
rang my dealers today and these are £40 plus vat,also is it not better to remove the bumper to fit this as it must be alot easyer,also lads any idea on how long it takes to fit it

CasTiger7

Are there any other types of splitter that fit the FR bumper as I don't like the look of the LC on?

CJFR

Ibiza FR TDi PD150
Nov 19, 2006
Northern Ireland
also is it not better to remove the bumper to fit this as it must be alot easyer,also lads any idea on how long it takes to fit it

No dude, if you take the bumper off it loses its ridgity/shape. It's a lot easier to do it with the bumper on the car.

Are there any other types of splitter that fit the FR bumper as I don't like the look of the LC on?

Facelift or pre?

splash

Aug 11, 2011
just bought it. i payed 29€ at local seat service. its a great bargain :)

veedub1981

the lcr splitter looks horrendous on the mk4 cupra bumper because of the shape of the bottom corners.

but they don't look to bad on the fr bumper because the bumpers flush around the the bottom.
i thought they were the same bumper.i didn't realize until closer inspection that there not.lucky i didnt go and buy a splitter.